There's a full-blown Photos app app for all your basic post-processing needs, but if you're in a hurry, you can do a lot right in the Camera app. With just a tap of the thumbnail, you can call up the embedded photo and video editor, tweak your shots, share them right away, or even delete them if you don't want to keep them.
How to quickly edit and share photos and videos
- Launch the Camera app from your Home screen or Lock screen and take a photo.
Tap the thumbnail button at the bottom left.
Choose an action.
- Tap the Share button to access AirDrop, messaging and social functions, and action options.
- Tap the Favorite button (it looks like a heart) to save a photo to your Favorites album.
- Tap the Edit button to access red-eye removal, filters, cropping and trimming, light and color tools, Markup and more.
- Tap the Trash icon to delete the photo or video.
- Tap the photos Scrubber bar to select a different photo.
Let us know below.
September 2019: Updated for iOS 13.
Spotify begins rolling out real-time lyrics
Spotify has finally started to roll out its real-time song lyrics feature after it announced the feature last November.
Adobe celebrates Photoshop's 30th birthday with new Mac and iPad features
It's Adobe Photoshop's 30th birthday and it's celebrating by adding new features to the iPad and Mac apps.
Apple reopens 10 more stores in China
Apple is reopening 10 more stores across China, after a period of extended closure due to concerns about the coronavirus outbreak.
Create stunning video and photo content using the best cameras
Vlogging is getting more popular by the day. As a beginner or experienced vlogger, you need the best equipment. Here are the best vlogging cameras in the market.