There's a full-blown Photos app app for all your basic post-processing needs, but if you're in a hurry, you can do a lot right in the Camera app. With just a tap of the thumbnail, you can call up the embedded photo and video editor, tweak your shots, share them right away, or even delete them if you don't want to keep them.
How to quickly edit and share photos and videos
- Launch the Camera app from your Home screen or Lock screen and take a photo.
Tap the thumbnail button at the bottom left.
Choose an action.
- Tap the Share button to access AirDrop, messaging and social functions, and action options.
- Tap the Favorite button (it looks like a heart) to save a photo to your Favorites album.
- Tap the Edit button to access red-eye removal, filters, cropping and trimming, light and color tools, Markup and more.
- Tap the Trash icon to delete the photo or video.
- Tap the photos Scrubber bar to select a different photo.
Let us know below.
September 2019: Updated for iOS 13.
Let's talk aesthetic Home screens, Apple Watches, iPhone 12, and more
It's been quite a busy September. We got new Apple Watches, iOS 14 and watchOS 7, new customization trends, and so much more. Let's dive in!
FAQ: TikTok & WeChat ban — why it’s happening and what it means for you
Are TikTok and WeChat really being banned? When does all of this take effect? Will I still be able to use these apps? All this and more answered in our FAQ regarding the latest U.S. orders.
Here's everything we know about the iPhone 12 so far
With the iPhone 12 reportedly just weeks away, here's everything we currently know about Apple's next flagship lineup!
Capture stunning videos and photos with our best vlogging cameras
Vlogging is getting more popular by the day. As a beginner or experienced vlogger, you need the best gear to create quality content. Here are the best vlogging cameras on the market today.