If you've created lists within the default Reminders app, there are probably lists that you access more frequently than others. For most of us, that will probably be our work lists. While you can easily switch between lists you can also change the order around to set the ones that you use the most with a higher preference. This way, when you switch between lists you'll see them in the order you prefer instead.
- Launch the Reminders app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- On the iPhone, tap on the menu icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Now, on either iPhone or iPad, tap the Edit button in the upper right had corner of the main manu.
- You'll now see delete options to the left of each list. You'll also see the addition of another icon off to the right. This is to move list items. Tap and hold down on this icon next to the list you'd like to move.
- Drag it up or down in the list. Repeat this for each list you'd like to move around until the order is to your liking. Then tap the Done button in the upper right hand corner.
- You'll now be taken back to the main menu screen. Tap the Done button in the upper left hand corner to return to your lists again.
- That's it. You should now notice your lists are in the order you selected.
Elevate your Apple Watch with this elegant bracelet-style Wearlizer band
This pretty rhinestone-enhanced Apple Watch bangle bracelet looks more like jewelry on your wrist than a health and fitness band.
Ukraine's Foreign Minister alludes to resolution over Apple Maps and Crimea
Ukraine's Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko has hinted at a resolution to the Apple Maps Crimea controversy, after meeting with Apple VP Lisa Jackson at Davos.
macOS Catalina bug sees displays reset to max brightness after sleep
Some users are reporting their macOS Catalina machines are setting themselves to maximum brightness after waking from sleep
These are all the amiibo you can use in Splatoon 2 for Nintendo Switch
Loving Splatoon 2? You can pick up various amiibo to use with your game to unlock characters, save customization options, and more. Here are all the amiibo you can use in Splatoon 2.