If you've created lists within the default Reminders app, there are probably lists that you access more frequently than others. For most of us, that will probably be our work lists. While you can easily switch between lists you can also change the order around to set the ones that you use the most with a higher preference. This way, when you switch between lists you'll see them in the order you prefer instead.
- Launch the Reminders app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- On the iPhone, tap on the menu icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Now, on either iPhone or iPad, tap the Edit button in the upper right had corner of the main manu.
- You'll now see delete options to the left of each list. You'll also see the addition of another icon off to the right. This is to move list items. Tap and hold down on this icon next to the list you'd like to move.
- Drag it up or down in the list. Repeat this for each list you'd like to move around until the order is to your liking. Then tap the Done button in the upper right hand corner.
- You'll now be taken back to the main menu screen. Tap the Done button in the upper left hand corner to return to your lists again.
- That's it. You should now notice your lists are in the order you selected.
FAQ: TikTok & WeChat ban — why it’s happening and what it means for you
Are TikTok and WeChat really being banned? When does all of this take effect? Will I still be able to use these apps? All this and more answered in our FAQ regarding the latest U.S. orders.
Plan your day with Hour Blocks and its amazing iOS 14 Home screen widgets
Planning your day is no fun but sometimes you find an app that goes some way to making it less boring. Hour Blocks does a decent job and it looks lovely, too.
Scribble Together gets the coolest iOS 14 App Clip we've seen so far
Scribble Together has released its new App Clip for Scribble Together, which will allow users to collaborate on a Scribble Together whiteboard even if they don't have the app.
Pick the best Eufy RoboVac for you with our handy guide
Eufy makes some pretty compelling robotic vacuums and there are a lot to choose from. With a vast difference between the lower end, more affordable models and the smarter, connected, high end options, there are many factors to consider when deciding which model would be best for your household. We have compared the best of Eufy's RoboVac range here so you can find the right one for you.