UFC 248 is the latest major MMA event from the biggest promotion in the sport. UFC 248 will broadcast live on Saturday, March 7 from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The Early Prelims come first at 6:30 p.m. Eastern on ESPN+. At 8 p.m., the Prelims are exclusively on ESPN. Finally, the Main Card will be on at 10 p.m. as a PPV via ESPN+, headlined by Adesanya vs. Romero.
In other words, this is one bout that you won't want to miss. And you don't have to. Here's how you can purchase and watch the match on your Apple TV.
The only way to stream the fight is with an ESPN+ subscription. You'll also need to purchase either the single fight or a bundle to watch it online.
How to watch UFC 248 through ESPN+ on Apple TV
- In the Apple App Store, find and install ESPN: Live Sports & Scores. You can do this remotely or via your Apple TV.
- Start the app, and select Settings.
- Select Subscriptions, and then purchase an ESPN + subscription.
- Follow the instructions to activate your account on a computer or smartphone.
- Go back to Subscriptions, and purchase the pay per view event. You can also purchase it on the ESPN+ website.
How to watch UFC 248 from anywhere with a VPN
In order to get around UFC 248's region locking on your Apple TV, you'll need two things. First, you'll need a VPN. This software will allow you to spoof your location data, fooling the ESPN app into thinking you're logged in from the United States.
No matter where in the world you may be, a VPN is one of the easiest ways to watch UFC 248. Get in on this deal now!