ROAD inc is an iPad app for car enthusiasts. It includes 50 landmark automobile models and over 70 videos, 350 HD photos, 3000 documents, and 100 engine sounds. Exploring these classic cars is a very interactive and immersive experience, that even non-car enthusiasts will enjoy this app.
Check out the promo video below!
In effect, Road Inc users can enjoy a true sense of ownership in relation to each car, and its immersive approach is heightened immeasurably by a vast interactive library of multimedia content (image, video, sound, text) that gives full life to the history, style and feats of the most remarkable automobile models.
- 50 landmark automobile models to unveil and explore, from the Ford T to the Bugatti Veyron.
- 3D museum tour
- Over 70 videos including race archives, interviews, commercials and more...
- More than 350 high definition studio photographs from acclaimed photographers
- Over 3,000 Archival documents including brochures, yearbooks, blueprints, adverts, plans, press articles and more...
- More than 100 roaring engine sounds for the full experience
- 50 original in-depth feature essays
- Social content-sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, email)
ROAD inc is available on the iPad for $1.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Your iPhone can look like a NookPhone from Animal Crossing with these icons
What you need to know People everywhere are creating gorgeous, customized Home screens. A market for stunning icons has popped up, too. These icons make your iPhone look like a NookPhone from Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Only real fans' iPhones look like NookPhones. There's been a big explosion in the number of people customizing their iPhone Home screens of late thanks to...
NHS COVID-19 app released in England and Wales
The NHS has released its COVID-19 app for England and Wales, featuring risk updates for your area, venue check-in, and of course, contact tracing based on Apple and Google's exposure notification API.
Top 20 home screen customization apps hit 5.7 million downloads in 4 days
Since the release of iOS 14, the desire to customize your home screen is driving record downloads for the apps that help you do it.
Shoot like a pro (even if you're not) with these great iPhone camera lenses
The iPhone already has a pretty great camera, but you can make videos and photo look even better with these cool lenses and kits! Here are some of our favorites on the market.