ROAD inc is an iPad app for car enthusiasts. It includes 50 landmark automobile models and over 70 videos, 350 HD photos, 3000 documents, and 100 engine sounds. Exploring these classic cars is a very interactive and immersive experience, that even non-car enthusiasts will enjoy this app.
Check out the promo video below!
In effect, Road Inc users can enjoy a true sense of ownership in relation to each car, and its immersive approach is heightened immeasurably by a vast interactive library of multimedia content (image, video, sound, text) that gives full life to the history, style and feats of the most remarkable automobile models.
- 50 landmark automobile models to unveil and explore, from the Ford T to the Bugatti Veyron.
- 3D museum tour
- Over 70 videos including race archives, interviews, commercials and more...
- More than 350 high definition studio photographs from acclaimed photographers
- Over 3,000 Archival documents including brochures, yearbooks, blueprints, adverts, plans, press articles and more...
- More than 100 roaring engine sounds for the full experience
- 50 original in-depth feature essays
- Social content-sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, email)
ROAD inc is available on the iPad for $1.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
You can own a former Apple CEO's California home for just $37.5 million
Former Apple CEO Mike Markkula might not be as infamous as Steve Jobs but he still managed to rack up enough cash to pick up a pretty swanky home in California. And it could be yours for a snip at just $37.5 million.
Eufy clears up HomeKit delay for its indoor cameras
Eufy has sought to clear up some confusion about HomeKit support for its Indoor Cam 2K and Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt hardware. It's still coming, and it'll have HomeKit Secure Video to boot.
Apple Music observing 'Black Out Tuesday' to support #BlackLivesMatter
Apple Music is running a 'Black Out Tuesday' campaign as part of #TheShowMustBePaused, raising awareness for Black Lives Matter.
Built-in isn't necessarily better. These are the best webcams for Mac!
Whether you want the best webcam that money can buy or a prefer a low-cost option, we have rounded-up some of the best webcams you can find for your Mac.