Infinity Blade update coming this Thursday, online multiplayer matches and more
Epic Games has announced that the long awaited update for its Infinity Blade title will be available this Thursday. The update will be known as Infinity Blade: Arena and will be a free update. The update brings online multi-player to the table via Apple's Game Center as well as many more new features for the single player game.
- Enter the Arena: Assuming the role of Titan or Knight, Infinity Blade fans can now challenge their friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
- Survivor Mode: Players face off against a legion of Titans to see how far they can go!
- New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
- More than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets for players to collect and master.
- New Facebook integration allows fans to view their character on their profile and take a screen grab to share with friends.
We will let you know as soon as the update is available; this one is sure to feature in our daily New and Updated iPhone and iPad apps post! Now who is excited by the prospect of a great online multiplayer game? Let us know in the comments!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
UK editor at iMore, mobile technology lover and air conditioning design engineer.