Iterate 34: Bischoff and Capps of Lickability
Marc, Seth, and Rene talk sub-pixel anti-aliasing, return to 1080p displays, and interview Matt Bischoff and Brian Capps of the New York Times and Lickability.
- Please Stop "Fixing" Font Smoothing
- Font smoothing discussion
- Apple Reportedly Paid $21 Million for Rights to Swiss Railways Clock Design
- 20th Anniversary Macintosh Promo
- 1080p phones
of The New York Times and Lickability
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards) of Bjango
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford) of Nickelfish
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of iMore.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @iteratetv
- Facebook: Iterate page
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.