SpeakingPal English Tutor is a new iPhone and iPad app that teaches you how to speak English. It uses speech recognition and each session is less than 2 minutes long, making it a quick way to brush up on your English skills.
Learning to speak English has never been easier. 2 minutes a day is all it takes - try it and be amazed!
- Interactive video dialogs
- Voice activated (uses speech recognition)
- Control the dialog flow with your answers
- Role play a character
- Get feedback on how well you spoke
- Feedback is given for each sentence and each word
- Color-coded scoring for easy evaluation
- Listen to a native speaker to compare with your speech
- Less than 2 minutes for each session
- Listening units with snappy comprehension questions
- Progress page to track your improvement
- Share your recordings and scores with your friends
SpeakinPal English Tutor is available on the iPhone and iPad for free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple picks up an Engineering Emmy Award for its Apple ProRes video codec
Apple has picked up an Emmy Award, but it's nothing to do with Apple TV+.
Apple One is now available – here's how to get it
Apple One is finally here and now is your chance to save some money on all the individual Apple subscriptions you're already paying for.
iPhone 12 Pro review: Flat-out incredible
The iPhone 12 Pro may not stand head and shoulders above the iPhone 12 like the 11 Pro did over the 11, but this is still Apple's most well-rounded phone. Even though it's flat.
Cut down on bulk with these iPhone X wallet cases
Carrying around both your wallet and your iPhone can take up a lot of space in your bag or pocket. We've rounded up the best wallet cases for iPhone X to help you cut down on space and up the convenience.