Lego Minifigures Online lets you battle across classic Lego worlds with your friends
If you consider yourself a big Lego fan, you might want to check out the latest Lego game to grace Mac and iOS. Lego Minifigures Online is a online game that lets players form teams made of their favorite minifigures to battle across different classic Lego worlds, either alone or with friends.
Here's a breakdown of what you can expect from Lego Minifigures Online:
- An online game for LEGO fans of all ages; play together with your friends and thousands of other LEGO fans from all over the world!
- Play together across platforms; play on an iPhone with your dad on a high-powered PC, and switch freely between PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android!
- Collect more than 100 Minifigures and build your own team -- Minifigures have their own unique personalities and awesome powers!
- Explore classic LEGO worlds, from pirate islands to alien planets, and discover their unique stories and gameplay!
- Smash all sorts of enemies, from dragons to sea monsters, to minotaurs and aliens, and gain experience to make your Minifigures even more powerful!
- Use the codes found inside real Minifigures collectible bags to unlock and play with Minifigures in-game!
The game is available now for $4.99 on iPhone and iPad, or $29.99 on Mac (via Steam). On the Mac side of things, you'll snag all of the game's content for your money, while extra worlds will cost $3.99 a piece on iOS. As a bonus, the game is available on a number of other platforms, including PC and Android, and you'll be able to take your characters with you across each platform.
- $29.99 - Download for Mac (Steam)
- $4.99 - Download for iPhone and iPad
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
By Daryl Baxter