Microsoft released Outlook Groups for Windows 10 Mobile and now the company has rolled out the app to both Android and iOS. Requiring an active Office 365 subscription, Outlook Groups enables you to communicate and engage with your team. It's possible to connect to work and school accounts to collaborate and take advantage of other unique features.
Here's a list of features sported by the official app:
- Easily participate in group email conversations
- Share photos and "like" a message, or @mention a person or a group
- Work together using the shared team OneNote's notebook
- View and co-author Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) shared with your group
It's worth noting that Microsoft is actively seeking feedback and suggestions on the app, so if you have any ideas as to how the company can further work on the app and improve the experience, do head to the UserVoice and share your thoughts.
- Free - Download Outlook Groups
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.