Monument Valley takes the top prize at 11th annual Mobile Gaming Awards
Monument Valley, from the London-based team ustwo, won the prize during a ceremony held as part of the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. Over 1,000 games were submitted for consideration in the various categories. With the exception of the People's Choice Award, the winners are selected by a group of judges that come from both the game development and journalism industries.
Here are the other winners in the 11th annual International Mobile Gaming Awards:
- Excellence in Innovation — Bounden
- Best Quickplay Game — Crossy Road
- Guilty Pleasure — 2048
- Best Meaningful Play — Papers, Please
- Excellence in Storytelling — 80 Days
- Excellence in Gameplay — Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
- Best Technical Achievement — Vainglory
- Excellence in Audio Visual Art & Design — Tengami
- Best Multiplayer Game — Soccer Physics
- Best Upcoming Game — Prune
- Honorable Mention — Threes!
- People's Choice — Vainglory
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
I have been writing professionally about technology and gaming news for 14 years.
Very well deserved. Sent from the iMore App