Electronic Arts is rolling out a new and big update for the strategy game Plants Vs Zombies 2 for the iPhone and iPad, adding a bunch of new levels, along with many new varieties of plants and zombies, to the mix.
Here's a look at what's new in this update:
- BigWave Beach Part 1 has hit shore! Dive into 16 gnarly levels with new plants, zombies and more. And discover the Lawn of Doom!
- 4 fresh plants, including the return of Chomper
- 6 new zombies, like beachy-keen Bikini Zombie and the most beautiful imp of all, Mermaid Imp
- The all-new Bowling Bulb mini-game – get ready to roll
- Dynamic high and low tides that change throughout each level
- Spooky Halloween-themed costumes in Lawn of Doom Piñata Parties (starting October 24) •*The Costume Changer – dress your plants up or down
- A limited-time premium plant, Ghost Pepper
What is your opinion on this new content update for Plants vs Zombies 2?
*Free - Download now
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
I have been writing professionally about technology and gaming news for 14 years.