What you need to know
- The first Community Day: Stay at Home Edition will feature Abra.
- The event will run for six hours, from 11 AM to 5 PM local time, on Saturday, April 25, 2020.
- A Community Day exclusive Special Research will be available for purchase for $1 USD or local equivalent.
Today, Niantic announced that Abra's Community Day has been rescheduled for Saturday, April 25, 2020. The event, dubbed Community Day: Play at Home Edition, has been reformatted to support players who are currently Shelter in Place or otherwise social distancing. Changes being made include:
- Extended hours: Community Day will run from 11 AM to 5 PM local time, giving players twice the time of a normal Community Day.
- Investigating Illusions: A Community Day exclusive Special Research story will be available in the PokéShop for $1 USD or your local equivalent. Completing this Special Research will reward players with a Rocket Radar, a Poffin, and 13,000 Stardust, among other rewards.
- Incense: Instead of Lure Modules getting extended times, Incense will last for three hours during the event, giving players the ability to draw in more Pokémon for the entire event by using only two Incense.
- Buddy Pokémon: If your Buddy Pokémon is at least Great level or higher, it will bring you helpful items, such as Poké Balls throughout the event.
- April Community Day Bundle: A special, one time purchase bundle will be available for 1,280 PokéCoins and will include an Elite Charged TM, 30 Ultra Balls, three Super Incubators, and three Incense.
- Snapshot: There will be a special Snapshot surprise.
Will these changes be enough for you to enjoy Community Day from home? Are there more changes you'd like to see? Let us know in the comments below, and be sure to check out our Complete Pokédex, as well as our many Pokémon Go guides so you can be the very best like no one ever was!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Plan your day with Hour Blocks and its amazing iOS 14 Home screen widgets
Planning your day is no fun but sometimes you find an app that goes some way to making it less boring. Hour Blocks does a decent job and it looks lovely, too.
Scribble Together gets the coolest iOS 14 App Clip we've seen so far
Scribble Together has released its new App Clip for Scribble Together, which will allow users to collaborate on a Scribble Together whiteboard even if they don't have the app.
TikTok is being banned in the U.S. from Sunday, September 20
The U.S. Department of Commerce will ban TikTok and WeChat from U.S app stores from Sunday.
Kid-friendly board games to keep your children entertained
Games can teach kids teamwork, strategy, help with basic math skills, and even give their critical thinking skills a good test. Plus, board games are fun as heck, so here's a list of our favorite games you can play with your kids!