The Sims FreePlay fans can now take a relaxing trip to the spa thanks to the latest update to the mobile game. In the Spa Day update, you'll be able to take your Sims on a tranquil retreat with massages, meditation and much more.
Here's a quick rundown on just some of the activities your Sim can take part in with the Spa Day update:
- Create a sanctuary with everything you need to soothe your Sims' senses
- Wrap up in comfy robes and awaken the mind with healing facials
- Enjoy relaxing massages and elbow out those back knots!
- Invigorate the soul with meditation, or sit by the water finding inner peace
- Treat yourself with manicure and pedicure stations
- Get steamy at the sauna or relax in the hot springs
You can grab the latest update to The Sims FreePlay at the App Store link below. And be sure to let us know what you think in the comments!
- Free - Download Now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Gmail Dark Mode rollout finally complete on iPhone and iPad
Google has officially released Dark Mode support for Gmail on both the iPhone and iPad on iOS 13.
This is how to check if a used iPhone or iPad was stolen from Apple
With several Apple stores looted and their display devices stolen, make sure you know how to spot if a device was stolen from Apple.
No, this mockup isn’t the iPhone 13
There's a 3D-printed mockup doing the rounds and people claim it's the iPhone 13. But there are a few problems with that. Starting with the fact it isn't.
These are the best ways to play retro games
While the NES Classic Edition is great for any nostalgia enthusiast, it's slate of 30 NES games aren't the only retro gaming solutions out there. Here are our favorite alternatives to the NES Classic Edition.