Oceanhouse Media has released a new Dr. Seuss book for iPhone and iPad, Oh, the Thinks You Can Think! This interactive book is unique in that it sets the stage for each scene, giving the child a chance to image it themselves. Then they tap the colorful questions to watch the story appear as Dr. Seuss imagined it.
- "Read to Me" — listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read
- "Read it Myself" — read the book in its traditional form
- "Auto Play" — plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages. Great for younger children!
- THINK! - Children hear the words of Dr. Seuss and imagine the image before it is revealed
- Picture / Word association — words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- Individual words highlight and are read aloud when tapped
- Professional audio narration
- Custom background audio for each scene
- This 'Universal App' is optimized for Retina displays and the iPad
If you pick this one up, let us know what you and your child think! Sreenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple must pay $85M to WiLan after patent retrial
Apple has been ordered to pay WiLan the sum of $85M over a patent infringement, following a retrail of a case last year.
Tim Cook: Apple will donate to groups helping fight Coronavirus
Tim Cook has announced that Apple will be donating money to efforts to fight Coronavirus.
Apple killed The Apple Archive after just 10 days
The Apple Archive, a stunning, unofficial tribute to Apple history has been buried under copyright strikes over its video content.
Lighting is crucial to photos — get the best shot with these portable LEDs
Shine a light on your phone’s snapshots with these iPhoneography accessories!