New and updated iPhone and iPad apps for Friday, May 27
Every day, TiPb gets flooded with announcements for new and updated iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad apps and games. So every day we pick just a few of the most interesting, the most notable, and simply the most awesome to share with you!
- foursquare: Now with a new "worldwide" button and a new friend finder. [Free - iTunes link]
- SpotWorld: A social travel guide of the entire world. Discover and learn about the best spots to visit in any destination and interact with community-generated itineraries. [Free, with in-app purchases - iTunes link]
- Word Wall HD: Help your child develop early reading skills. Watch them develop into confident and strong readers. [$0.99 - iTunes link]
- Danny Musico's Celebrity Fitness: Work out now with Danny Musico! Get that ‘A-list Physique’ courtesy of Hollywood’s most popular celebrity Fitness Trainer. [$1.99 - iTunes link]
- Leafsnap: Electronic field guides being developed by researchers from Columbia University, the University of Maryland, and the Smithsonian Institution that uses visual recognition software to help identify tree species from photographs of their leaves. [Free for iPhone - iTunes link] [Free for iPad - iTunes link]
Any other big apps or game releases or updates today? If you pick any of these up, let us know what you think!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Former app and photography editor at iMore, Leanna has since moved on to other endeavors. Mother, wife, mathamagician, even though she no longer writes for iMore you can still follow her on Twitter @llofte.