Debug 32: John Siracusa on Copland 2014
John Siracusa of Hypercritical and the Accidental Tech Podcast shows up to fight with Guy over Copland 2014. That is, the idea that Apple needs to embrace elements of higher level languages and figure out what comes after Objective C.
- Avoiding Copland 2010
- Copland 2010 revisited: Apple’s language and API future
- Hypercritical 14: Dark Age Of Objective-C
- Regarding Objective-C and Copland 2010
- We Need to Replace Objective-C
- Replacing Objective-C and Cocoa
- On Replacing Objective-C
- Objective Copland 2010
Yell at us on Twitter or leave a comment below.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!