Rene, Georgia, and Seth discuss AT&T data throttling, Spring iPhone sales, iPhone chart topping, iPad 3 quad-core rumors, WD-40 lunacy, and ZFS. This is iPhone & iPad Live!
[Apologies for the sound and the lateness. My mic was way too hot, Georgia and I were both badly sick, and we had huge technical problems getting the shows edited. Thanks for your patience!]
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- February is fitness month at iMore and Mobile Nations! [iPad 3 giveaway!]
- Apps & Accessories Live 01: Video editors, Launch Center, and glowing Apple logos
- Is AT&T tightening the screws on unlimited iPhone users with new, overly aggressive data throttling?
- Sprint had 1.8 million iPhone sales last quarter, 40 percent to new customers
- iPhone owns top 3 sales spots in hottest smartphone quarter in history
- Huge energy corporation, Halliburton ditching BlackBerry for iPhone
- Former Apple manager tells how the original iPhone was developed, why it went with Gorilla Glass
- iPad 3 rumors suggest thicker casing, massive graphics, no quad-core
- Operator profiles indicate a March 9th release date for iOS 5.1
- Warning: WD-40 will not fix your Home button, may damage your iPhone or iPad
- Apple testing Oracle’s ZFS file system to make iOS and iCloud storage better, faster, and more resilient?
We're here every Wednesday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT at www.TiPb.com/live
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZENandTECH and Superfunctional, Iterate and Girls Gone Gadgets and more... see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore iPhone Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!