Designing for television UI, can hardware influence the look of software, everything is a grid, that Gmail app, how to handle PNG files in Xcode, and Jeff Broderick talks to Marc, Rene, and Seth about freelancing. This is Iterate!
- Mobile Nations rebrand
- Google television 2.0, Apple Television rumors and designing for 10 foot applications
- Motorola Xoom 2, Droid RAZR, and can exterior industrial design influence the look of apps?
- Everything is a grid: How scaling to different sizes works, numerically
- Gmail app for iOS and thinly native web apps
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards) of Bjango
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford) of Nickelfish
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of TiPb.com
If you're one of the best-of-the-best-of-the-best in mobile design for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, webOS, or Windows Phone, we'd love to get you on the show, or if you've found a drop-dead gorgeous app on any platform and really want us to talk about it, contact us and let us know.