iOS makes it incredibly easy to screenshot your iPad.
Screenshots from your iPad are great for sharing epic victories from your games, great moments from your videos, funny conversations on social networks like Twitter or Facebook, bugs you want to report, or almost anything and everything you see on your screen. Because the iPad and iPad mini screens are so big, there's a lot you can share!
How to screenshot iPad
- Open the app you want to screenshot and go to the exact screen you want to screenshot. (Arrange everything exactly the way you want to see it in the screenshot.)
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and then click the Home button. (This helps ensure you don't activate Touch ID or Siri by accident while trying to take your screenshot.)
- The screen will flash white, you'll hear the camera shutter sound, and the screenshot will be saved to your All Photos album (or Camera Roll if you're not using iCloud Photo Library).
- Open the Photos app from your Home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom to find your screenshot.
- Tap to view, favorite, edit, or share it.
- You can also tap the camera icon or use the edit menu in apps like Messages or Mail to insert your screenshot into texts, email, and more.