Brian Klug of AnandTech talks to Rene about the relative strengths and weaknesses of iOS and Android, including specs, battery life, interface, and more, including the new Nexus 7 and Moto X. With wood veneer!
- Android Performance Case Study
- Nexus 7 (2013) - [AnandTech] Mini Review
- Google Nexus 7 (2013) [Android Central] review
- Android 4.3 Update Brings TRIM to All Nexus Devices
- A quick look at the Moto X [AnandTech]
- Hands on with the Moto X [Android Central]
- Update on GPU Optimizations in Galaxy S 4
- iOS 7 preview: Multitasking for every app, coalesced and just-in-time
- If the new Nexus 7 can have a Retina-like screen, why can't the iPad mini?
- "Mixed usage" and "up to"
Yell at us via the Twitter accounts above (or the same names on ADN). Loudly.