What you need to know
- Apple TV+ is in the running for four Producers Guild Awards.
- TV shows The Morning Show and Ted Lasso have been nominated.
- Movies Come From Away and CODA are in the running for awards.
Apple TV+ continues to pick up a seemingly never-ending supply of awards nominations with the latest being for no fewer than four Producers Guild Awards.
The nominations are:
- "CODA" – Darryl F. Zanuck Award for Outstanding Producer of Theatrical Motion Pictures
- "Come From Away" – Award for Outstanding Producer of Televised or Streamed Motion Pictures
- "The Morning Show" – Norman Felton Award for Outstanding Producer of Episodic Television, Drama
- "Ted Lasso" – Danny Thomas Award for Outstanding Producer of Episodic Television, Comedy
If you've yet to check out any of these nominees now might be a good time to but that right!
Apple TV+ is available as a $4.99 per month subscription and a free trial is also available. The streaming service is also part of the excellent Apple One bundle, too.
If you want to enjoy any of Apple TV+'s hit shows and movies in style, be sure to check out our list of the best Apple TV deals on the market today.
100% exclusive content for the price of a cup of coffee.
With TV+, you can watch well-produced, big-budget TV shows from famed directors, and starring award-winning actors and actresses across all your Apple devices and with up to six members of your Family Sharing group.
Oliver Haslam has written about Apple and the wider technology business for more than a decade with bylines on How-To Geek, PC Mag, iDownloadBlog, and many more. He has also been published in print for Macworld, including cover stories. At iMore, Oliver is involved in daily news coverage and, not being short of opinions, has been known to 'explain' those thoughts in more detail, too.
Having grown up using PCs and spending far too much money on graphics card and flashy RAM, Oliver switched to the Mac with a G5 iMac and hasn't looked back. Since then he's seen the growth of the smartphone world, backed by iPhone, and new product categories come and go. Current expertise includes iOS, macOS, streaming services, and pretty much anything that has a battery or plugs into a wall. Oliver also covers mobile gaming for iMore, with Apple Arcade a particular focus. He's been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and still struggles to comprehend the fact he can play console quality titles on his pocket computer.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.