The Spring 2021 Apple Watch bands collection is finally here. Once again, the new collection of bands work with any generation of Apple Watch, not just the current Apple Watch Series 7. All the bands are available to order from apple.com and for purchase at select Apple Stores, Apple Authorized Resellers, and carriers. The best Apple Watch is the one that looks the best, so check out these awesome new bands.
Note: These are only the new bands that are available. The entire collection is much larger.
Spring 2022 Solo Loop
- Solo Loop in Nectarine ($49)
- Solo Loop in Lemon Zesk ($49)
- Solo Loop in Mineral Green ($49)
- Solo Loop in Eucalyptus ($49)
Spring 2022 Braided Solo Loop
- Braided Solo Band in Flamingo ($99)
- Braided Solo Band in Starlight ($99)
- Braided Solo Band in Bright Green ($99)
Spring 2022 Sport Bands
Spring 2022 Sport Loop
- Sport Loop in Lavender Gray/Light Lilac Sport ($49)
- Sport Loop in Nectarine/Peony Sport ($49)
- Sport Loop in Oat Milk/Lemon Zest ($49)
- Sport Loop in Blue Jay/Abyss Blue Sport Loop ($49)
- Sport Loop in Midnight/Eucalyptus ($49)
Spring 2022 Nike Sport Bands
- Nike Sport in Pink Oxford/Rose Whisper ($49)
- Nike Sport in Magic Ember/Crimson Bliss ($49)
- Nike Sport in Midnight Navy/Mystic Navy ($49)
Spring 2022 Hermès
- Apple Watch Hermès - 41mm Cassis/Magnolia Jumping Single Tour ($319)
- Apple Watch Hermès - 45mm Bleu Lin/Vert Véronèse Jumping Single Tour ($319)
- Apple Watch Hermès - 41mm Noir/Gris Clair Jumping Single Tour ($319)
- Apple Watch Hermès - 41mm Vert Véronèse/Noir Jumping Single Tour ($319)
The new bands are available now on apple.com, at Apple Stores, and at Apple resellers. Which, if any, will you be getting?
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.