Apple Books — formerly known as iBooks — has published its list of the best books available for October 2018. You can find all of them in the new Apple Books (opens in new tab) feature, but here's a quick cheat sheet:
Fiction & Literature
- The Dream Daughter by Diane Chamberlain (Macmillan) - 10/2/18
- November Road by Lou Berney (HarperCollins) - 10/9/18
- Unsheltered by Barbara Kingsolver (HarperCollins) - 10/16/18
- Little by Edward Carey (Penguin) - 10/23/18
- Family Trust by Kathy Wang (HarperCollins) - 10/30/18
Mysteries & Thrillers
- The Witch Elm by Tana French (Penguin) - 10/9/18
- The Craftsman by Sharon Bolton (Macmillan) - 10/16/18
- All You Can Ever Know by Nicole Chung (Counterpoint) - 10/2/18
- Good and Mad by Rebecca Traister (Simon & Schuster) - 10/2/18
- Dare to Lead by Brené Brown, PhD, LMSW (Random House) - 10/9/18
- Library Book by Susan Orlean (Simon & Schuster) - 10/16/18
- First Earl I See Tonight by Anna Bennett (Macmillan) - 10/30/18
- The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory (Penguin) - 10/30/18
Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Red Moon by Kim Stanley Robinson (Hachette) - 10/23/18
- Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepherd (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt) - 10/2/18
- Dear Evan Hansen: The Novel by Val Emmich, Steven Levenson, Benj Pasek, Justin Paul (Hachette) - 10/9/18
- Bridge of Clay by Markus Zusak (Random House) - 10/9/18
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi (HarperCollins) - 10/16/18
If any of them interest you, load them up on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac and let me know what you think.
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.