Daniel Pasco of Black Pixel, Brent Simmons of Ranchero Software, and Justin Williams of Second Gear talk to Guy and Rene about iCloud Core Data sync, why everyone seems to be in a bad mood about it, and how, if at all, Apple can fix it.
- The Return of NetNewsWire
- Why all my iOS Apps are on hold - or iCloud sucks Part II
- Response to Sync Issues
- Under the Sheets with iCloud and Core Data: Troubleshooting
- Why is iCloud Sync not working
- Your App Needs to Sync
- Apple's broken promise: why doesn't iCloud 'just work'?
- The Gathering Storm: Our Travails with iCloud
- A tale of two iClouds
- Why Developers Shouldn't Use iCloud Syncing, Even If It Worked
- iCloud: State of the Union
- Why Elements For iCloud Doesn't Exist
Yell at us via the Twitter accounts above (or the same names on ADN). Loudly.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.