Debug is a casual, conversational interview show featuring the best developers in the business about the amazing apps they make and why and how they make them. On this episode — Watchmaker and developer Jon Edwards, and Daring Fireball's John Gruber join Guy and Rene to talk about the Apple Watch and watch culture.
- John's Superman Watch (potentially)
- Super Mario Watch
- Master/slave clocks
- Tissot T Touch
- Patek Philippe Henry Graves Supercomplication
- Quartz Crisis
- Accutron Tuning Fork Watch
- Early Electro-Mechanical Watches
- Braun BN0106
- PepperUICore Class Dump (Digital Detent)
- Ming-Chi Kuo
- Hodinkee Apple Watch Review (Failed Cuff Test)
- Surface Acoustic Wave (Ultrasonic) Touch Sensing
- iOS Apps Jon has worked on
- Jon Edwards of jonedwards.co
- John Gruber of Daring Fireball
- Guy English of Kicking Bear
- Rene Ritchie of Mobile Nations
Question, comment, recommendation, or something you want us to follow up on for the next show?
Email us at email@example.com or leave a comment below.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
SENA Wallet Book Case beautifully protects your iPhone and valuables
This gorgeous case holds your iPhone as well as up to three cards plus cash securely.
'App Store Confidential' is in number one spot on Amazon thanks to Apple
The controversial "App Store Confidential" book is now the number one bestseller on Amazon. All because Apple is trying to get it banned.
AirPods Pro Lite rumors just won't go away with mid-2020 launch suggested
If AirPods and AirPods Pro aren't right for you, what about AirPods Pro Lite? A new report suggests a mid-2020 launch window.
Have a large wrist? There's an Apple Watch band for you
Need an Apple Watch band that is comfortable and fits your larger wrists without issue? Check out some of these great options out there!