Debug is a casual, conversational interview show featuring the best developers in the business about the amazing apps they make and why and how they make them. On this episode — Watchmaker and developer Jon Edwards, and Daring Fireball's John Gruber join Guy and Rene to talk about the Apple Watch and watch culture.
- John's Superman Watch (potentially)
- Super Mario Watch
- Master/slave clocks
- Tissot T Touch
- Patek Philippe Henry Graves Supercomplication
- Quartz Crisis
- Accutron Tuning Fork Watch
- Early Electro-Mechanical Watches
- Braun BN0106
- PepperUICore Class Dump (Digital Detent)
- Ming-Chi Kuo
- Hodinkee Apple Watch Review (Failed Cuff Test)
- Surface Acoustic Wave (Ultrasonic) Touch Sensing
- iOS Apps Jon has worked on
- Jon Edwards of jonedwards.co
- John Gruber of Daring Fireball
- Guy English of Kicking Bear
- Rene Ritchie of Mobile Nations
Question, comment, recommendation, or something you want us to follow up on for the next show?
Email us at email@example.com or leave a comment below.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
What is clipboard snooping, and should I be worried about it?
We examine the surge of awareness in clipboard snooping, brought on by iOS 14.
Apple seeks legal judgement against Zipit after surprise lawsuit withdrawal
Zipit sued Apple last month over instant messaging patents, before withdrawing its lawsuit without explanation.
European consumer group demands compensation from Apple over batterygate
A consumer association is demanding compensation from Apple over claims it slowed down user's iPhones.
Spiffy bands for your Apple Watch Series 4 (44mm)
There's so many more possibilities for your Apple Watch beyond that original band it came with. Here are the best Apple Watch Series 4 bands for 44mm available right now.