Debug is a casual, conversational interview show featuring the best developers in the business about the amazing apps they make and why and how they make them. On this episode — Watchmaker and developer Jon Edwards, and Daring Fireball's John Gruber join Guy and Rene to talk about the Apple Watch and watch culture.
- John's Superman Watch (potentially)
- Super Mario Watch
- Master/slave clocks
- Tissot T Touch
- Patek Philippe Henry Graves Supercomplication
- Quartz Crisis
- Accutron Tuning Fork Watch
- Early Electro-Mechanical Watches
- Braun BN0106
- PepperUICore Class Dump (Digital Detent)
- Ming-Chi Kuo
- Hodinkee Apple Watch Review (Failed Cuff Test)
- Surface Acoustic Wave (Ultrasonic) Touch Sensing
- iOS Apps Jon has worked on
- Jon Edwards of jonedwards.co
- John Gruber of Daring Fireball
- Guy English of Kicking Bear
- Rene Ritchie of Mobile Nations
Question, comment, recommendation, or something you want us to follow up on for the next show?
Email us at email@example.com or leave a comment below.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.