Debug is a casual, conversational interview show featuring the best developers in the business about the amazing apps they make and why and how they make them. On this episode — Watchmaker and developer Jon Edwards, and Daring Fireball's John Gruber join Guy and Rene to talk about the Apple Watch and watch culture.
- John's Superman Watch (potentially)
- Super Mario Watch
- Master/slave clocks
- Tissot T Touch
- Patek Philippe Henry Graves Supercomplication
- Quartz Crisis
- Accutron Tuning Fork Watch
- Early Electro-Mechanical Watches
- Braun BN0106
- PepperUICore Class Dump (Digital Detent)
- Ming-Chi Kuo
- Hodinkee Apple Watch Review (Failed Cuff Test)
- Surface Acoustic Wave (Ultrasonic) Touch Sensing
- iOS Apps Jon has worked on
- Jon Edwards of jonedwards.co
- John Gruber of Daring Fireball
- Guy English of Kicking Bear
- Rene Ritchie of Mobile Nations
Question, comment, recommendation, or something you want us to follow up on for the next show?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
'South of the Circle,' a narrative adventure, coming soon to Apple Arcade
The game, a "narrative adventure game about memory, survival, and the consequences of not dealing with the past," launches soon.
Apple Card users can see their annual spending with iOS 14.2 beta 2
Apple Card users with iOS 14.2 beta 2 installed have noticed that they can now see their annual spending for the first time.
You can use a Wii Nunchuck to play iPhone games. But you shouldn't.
The sheer number of things that you can plug into an iPhone will never cease to amaze. But did you ever expect someone to play iPhone games with a Wii Nunchuck?
Show off your sophisticated side with these leather Apple Watch bands
You can get a stylish leather band for your Apple Watch no matter your price point. Here are some options.