Debug is a casual, conversational interview show featuring the best developers in the business about the amazing apps they make and why and how they make them. On this episode — Watchmaker and developer Jon Edwards, and Daring Fireball's John Gruber join Guy and Rene to talk about the Apple Watch and watch culture.
- John's Superman Watch (potentially)
- Super Mario Watch
- Master/slave clocks
- Tissot T Touch
- Patek Philippe Henry Graves Supercomplication
- Quartz Crisis
- Accutron Tuning Fork Watch
- Early Electro-Mechanical Watches
- Braun BN0106
- PepperUICore Class Dump (Digital Detent)
- Ming-Chi Kuo
- Hodinkee Apple Watch Review (Failed Cuff Test)
- Surface Acoustic Wave (Ultrasonic) Touch Sensing
- iOS Apps Jon has worked on
- Jon Edwards of jonedwards.co
- John Gruber of Daring Fireball
- Guy English of Kicking Bear
- Rene Ritchie of Mobile Nations
Question, comment, recommendation, or something you want us to follow up on for the next show?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple picks up a $12 million fine over claims of iPhone water resistance
Apple is in the dog house in Italy after it picked up a fine over the way it advertises iPhones and their water resistance.
Get the Aviary Twitter app for just $1.99, today only!
You haven't lived until you've used a third-party Twitter app like Aviary. You want to live, don't you?
Apple's Cyber Monday iPhone SE sale essentially makes the price $290
The iPhone SE is already an incredible price, even without any discounts, but with Apple's Black Friday sale, you can get one for a song.
30 stylish Apple Watch bands from Amazon that won't break the bank
You can find some great Apple Watch bands on Amazon that suit your style and won't cost a lot of money. Why not pick up a few?