This week on the iMore show, we're talking about foldable iPhones, a 20-inch MacBook, and some more about that Apple Car we've been hearing about for years.
- Safari is the world's second-favorite browser, but it won't be for long | iMore
- There's a new university study trying to understand how bad the AirTag problem is | iMore
- Don't expect to be folding your iPhone until at least 2025, analyst says | iMore
- Apple's iPhone 14 Pro design reportedly set in stone as suppliers begin trials | iMore
- Gurman: Apple to announce 'at least one' new Mac next month, more to come | iMore
- Apple is reportedly pondering a massive 20-inch folding MacBook | iMore
- Apple's AR/VR headset said to be ready for mass production in August/September | iMore
- Apple reportedly working with a South Korean firm to add autopilot tech to Apple Car | iMore
- Capital One: Machine learning at Capital One. Capital One. What's in your wallet?
- NordVPN (opens in new tab): Head to nordvpn.com/imore (opens in new tab) or use code IMORE to get a huge discount off your plan, one additional month free, and a bonus gift!
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.