iMore Show 785: How big is your MacBook?
This week on the iMore show, we're talking about foldable iPhones, a 20-inch MacBook, and some more about that Apple Car we've been hearing about for years.
- Safari is the world's second-favorite browser, but it won't be for long | iMore
- There's a new university study trying to understand how bad the AirTag problem is | iMore
- Don't expect to be folding your iPhone until at least 2025, analyst says | iMore
- Apple's iPhone 14 Pro design reportedly set in stone as suppliers begin trials | iMore
- Gurman: Apple to announce 'at least one' new Mac next month, more to come | iMore
- Apple is reportedly pondering a massive 20-inch folding MacBook | iMore
- Apple's AR/VR headset said to be ready for mass production in August/September | iMore
- Apple reportedly working with a South Korean firm to add autopilot tech to Apple Car | iMore
- Capital One: Machine learning at Capital One. Capital One. What's in your wallet?
- NordVPN (opens in new tab): Head to nordvpn.com/imore (opens in new tab) or use code IMORE to get a huge discount off your plan, one additional month free, and a bonus gift!
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #askimore
- Web: Leave a comment below!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Jim Metzendorf has been using Macs since 1994. He is a podcaster, freelance audio/video editor, and author of ‘The Professional's Guide to Audio Podcast Production'. Jim also teaches audio production at a college in Cleveland, Ohio. Follow him on Twitter: @jmetzendorf
By Gerald Lynch