Brian Klug of AnandTech talks to Rene about the relative strengths and weaknesses of iOS and Android, including specs, battery life, interface, and more, including the new Nexus 7 and Moto X. With wood veneer!
- Android Performance Case Study
- Nexus 7 (2013) - [AnandTech] Mini Review
- Google Nexus 7 (2013) [Android Central] review
- Android 4.3 Update Brings TRIM to All Nexus Devices
- A quick look at the Moto X [AnandTech]
- Hands on with the Moto X [Android Central]
- Update on GPU Optimizations in Galaxy S 4
- iOS 7 preview: Multitasking for every app, coalesced and just-in-time
- If the new Nexus 7 can have a Retina-like screen, why can't the iPad mini?
- "Mixed usage" and "up to"
- Brian Klug of AnandTech
Yell at us via the Twitter accounts above (or the same names on ADN). Loudly.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Tim Cook agrees to testify before House antitrust committee
Tim Cook has agreed to testify before a house antitrust committee alongside the CEOs of Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
Display analyst pours cold water on iPhone 12 Pro 120Hz display claims
Will iPhone 12 Pro have a 120Hz display? We thought so, but display analyst Ross Young says not.
Enhance Recording & more coming to Voice Memos in iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur
Apple announced plenty of new iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur features during WWDC, but one that didn't get any screen time was a new Enhance Recording feature in the Voice Memos app.
Make your iPhone or Android a NookPhone with these cases
Want to bring your love of Animal Crossing to your iPhone or Android? These are the best cases for the job!