iPad mini event - by the numbers
As usual, Apple kicked off today's event with lots of impressive numbers. We're still waiting to hear about the iPad mini, but here's what Apple's been willing to brag about so far.
- 5 million iPhone 5 units sold on the first weekend
- 100 million iPads sold
- 200 million devices running iOS
- 700,000 App Store apps
- 275,000 iPad apps
- 35 billion app downloads
- 125 million documents in iCloud
- 300 billion iMessages sent (28,000/second)
- $6.5 billion paid to developers
- 400 million iBook downloads
- 1.4 million iBooks available
- 40 languages supported
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!