The holiday season can be tough, but you know what helps? Putting a little pep (or tackiness) in your step with some festive hats, sweaters, jewelry, and more — but what if this year, they had a techy-tacky-twist?
Here are your best options out there for best gaudy holiday tech wear!
1. GET LIT (opens in new tab)
Why you can trust iMore Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing products and services so you can choose the best for you. Find out more about how we test.
With this handmade LED Christmas sweater (opens in new tab) for around $60!
2. Fa la la la laaaa la la light uppppp (opens in new tab)
Deck the halls with touques with LED lights (opens in new tab) in them for $10 (... doesn't quite have the same ring to it, huh?)
3. What says "holiday season pleasin' (opens in new tab)" more than a light up fur vest (opens in new tab)?
No, seriously. We're asking.
Oh, and did we mention this LED vest (opens in new tab) is only $46?
4. Red bling on your wrist when you're openin' your gifts (opens in new tab)
Lookin' fly as a fox while you sport that Apple Watch (LOOK, MA! I'M A RAPPER! And this blinged-out Apple Watch band (opens in new tab) will cost you around $64)
5. Look! Up in the sky! Is it a bird? A plane? (opens in new tab)
The world's gaudiest Superman sweater (opens in new tab) for around $25?!
6. LED lights + red high heels (opens in new tab) + dangling ornaments = Pure holiday BLISS (opens in new tab)
No matter how drunk you get at the Christmas party, your $210 handmade shoes are still blingin' (opens in new tab) more than Becky's in accounting.
7. Forget Elf on the Shelf (opens in new tab)...
Go for Elf on a LED-super-tacky-Christmas-sweater (opens in new tab) instead for only $35!
8. BLING IT UP UP UP (opens in new tab)
Oh, and this band'll cost you around $63.
9. You can't celebrate the holiday season without LED jewelry (opens in new tab)!
What are you?! Some sort of animal that doesn't want Christmas light earrings, bracelets, and necklaces (opens in new tab) that flash and light up for $13? For SHAME.
10. Saucy Christmas dress (opens in new tab), meet LED Christmas tree (opens in new tab)!
Slap a few dangling presents (opens in new tab) on and this $80 masterpiece is good to go carolling.
11. LET IT SNOW LET IT GLOW (opens in new tab) LET IT SNOWWWW
"Oh the weather outside is weather" — Forgetting Sarah Marshall
This LED hat (opens in new tab) will cost you around $17, by the way!
12. Glittery bows and ribbons (opens in new tab) make everything better!
And this bling-tastic Apple Watch band (opens in new tab) for $64 is noooo exception.
13. Party like you're glowin' like a disco ball (opens in new tab)!
Because you will be with this $69 LED dress with it's massive white, totally-not-tacky tutu (opens in new tab)!
14. Get a little bit classy with this ornate LED necklace (opens in new tab) for that fancy-ass family party you want to be extra extra for.
High fashion meets designer looks meets LED glitz (opens in new tab) meets a $69 price-tag.
15. Glowing ties (opens in new tab)?! What is this, the future?!
Nah, it's only 2017, but you can get a red or green LED tie (opens in new tab) for around $14 in order to really stand out during this holiday season!
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Cella writes for iMore on social and photography. She's a true crime enthusiast, bestselling horror author, lipstick collector, buzzkill, and Sicilian. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram: @hellorousseau
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.