Digital Offers: Save $100 on the Martian Notifier smartwatch
Smartwatches are cool, but they aren't for everyone. Sometimes you want to wear a regular looking watch, but also have some added smart features, right? Well, meet the Martian Notifier, a smartwatch that doesn't look like a typical smartwatch.
You'll still be able to receive notifications, set alarms for your wrist, quickly check local weather conditions and more, but with the look of a mechanical style watch. Without looking like a smartwatch it allows you to be a bit more discreet when checking notifications, so others around you may not even notice.
Some key features of the watch include:
- Get push notifications from any of hundreds of apps
- Assign custom vibration alerts
- Snap pictures using a remote trigger
- Set up to 5 individual or recurring alarms
- Receive alerts when you're walking away from your phone
- Easily find your phone by tapping a menu to call it
- Access a digital world clock
- Quickly check local weather conditions
If the Apple Watch is too much for you, or you prefer something that better resembles a mechanical watch, you'll want to check this out. With it being on sale for just $30 it puts it right in line with what you would spend on a basic mechanical watch, so why not get something a bit smarter? Even if you end up not using the smarter features, you still have a great looking watch that can always do more if you decide later.
Be sure to grab one now before the price jumps back up to $130.
See at iMore Offers
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Your source for all things Apple