Forums: Remove Jailbreak, Enabling restrictions on iPad 2
As we noted earlier, next week is all about CES 2012 and we'll be there gathering the best content we can find for you all. It's sure to be a great time so make sure you follow along here on the blogs and especially in the forums. The forums are a great spot to discuss all things Apple in a better way then what the comments section can offer and we've got a spot just for you, you can register now to get started today and check out some of the threads below, today:
- iPhone 4S Forum: What job do you have, that you use your iPhone 4S?
- iPhone 4 Forum: Excessive data usage, any help is appreciated
- iCloud Forum Unable to restore app data after reinstalling app
- iPad 2 Forum Can you lock out certain apps?
- Jailbreak and Unlock Forum How do I remove my Jailbreak?
If you're not already a member of the iMore Forums, register now!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Editor-at-Large at Mobile Nations, gadget junkie, energy drinker, ranter.