iMore show 587: A Superhot Christmas
This week, Serenity Caldwell and Lory Gill are joined by Cella Lao Rousseau to talk about iMore's '12 Days of Tech Tips' series of articles, and tips for taking better winter photos. They also share information about some of the gifts they received for Christmas, including 4K TVs, Instax cameras, and the Playstation VR headset!
- iMore show 587 video edition
- Apple addresses #iPhoneSlow, offers steep discounts on battery replacements
- iMore presents: 12 Days of Tech Tips
- Cella Lao Rousseau on Twitter
- Mint Mobile (opens in new tab): Voice, data, and text for less. Get free first-class shipping with code IMFREESHIP.
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #askimore
- Web: Leave a comment below!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Jim Metzendorf has been using Macs since 1994. He is a podcaster, freelance audio/video editor, and author of ‘The Professional's Guide to Audio Podcast Production'. Jim also teaches audio production at a college in Cleveland, Ohio. Follow him on Twitter: @jmetzendorf
I thought about one big winner in Apple's battery replacement program: Gazelle and the other resellers. They can walk their entire inventory through Apple and get fresh new batteries for all the phones traded in. And, for that matter, all users (whether they are keeping their phones or not) are getting a bargain refresh on their older phones.
Did I hear that right? The great big wrong Apple did was not to tell people that their 3YO iPhone, worth $100 maybe, needed a $90 battery replacement? Instead Apple keep that phone going? Call out the national guard! Don't tell Trump!
1 year old phone as well.