This week Luke, Karen, and special guest Christine Romero-Chan look ahead and talk about their hopes for iOS 16.
- This weird Apple Music bug could get Apple in more antitrust hot water | iMore
- Apple slashes trade-in values by up to 42% for Macs, iPads, Apple Watch | iMore
- Stunning new 'After Steve' book promises unseen look inside Apple | iMore
- A historic Apple store is set for demolition later this year | iMore
- The Mac continues to grow in a declining PC market | iMore
- Apple shows how the people behind Star Wars create iconic sounds using Macs | iMore
- UK government summons Elon Musk to explain his Twitter buyout plans, discuss free speech, and more | iMore
- What Apple needs to include in iOS 16 | iMore
- Henson Shaving (opens in new tab): A unique design gives a shave so smooth, so effortless, it will make you rethink how shaving should feel. Visit hensonshaving.com (opens in new tab).
- Alto (opens in new tab): All of the trades. None of the taxes. You can buy, sell, and trade 100+ coins/tokens with just $10 by visiting AltoIRA.com/imore (opens in new tab).
- Capital One: Machine learning at Capital One. Capital One. What's in your wallet?
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.