So, as part of the It's only rock and roll, but we like it special music event, Apple pretty much gave the one big feature everyone wanted for the third generation iPod touch... to the nano instead.
- Camera and mic for video (with nifty iChat style special effects!)
- VGA 640x480 recording, H.264
- Sync photos and video to PC (iPhoto on Mac)
- FM Radio + Live Pause, Tagging
- Nike +
- Genius Mixes
- Still nanochromatic in wide color range
- $149/$199 for 8GB/16GB
Still, sounds like a jogger's, or ultra-light traveler's dream music player, with a great amount of convergence built in... What do you think?
More pics after the break!
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]