Iterate 40: The future of iOS design
Louie Mantia, Dave Wiskus, Marc Edwards, Seth Clifford, and Rene Ritchie talk about the future of iOS design, from heavily textured themes and skeuomorphs to minimalism and digital authenticity, and the evolution of typography, icons, and more.
- Apple and the future of design
- The Trend Against Skeuomorphic Textures and Effects in User Interface Design
- Just like print design
- Under new management
- About App Icons
- Imagining an all-aluminium themed iOS 7
- Louie Mantia (@mantia) of Pacific Helm
- Dave Wisuks (@dwiskus) of Better Elevation
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards) of Bjango
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford) of Nickelfish
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of iMore.com
Yell at us on Twitter via the above accounts. Loudly.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
By Tammy Rogers
By Kevin Lynch