Mobile Nations 15: BlackBerry 10, HTC One, Lumia 900, new iPad
Kevin, Phil, Derek, Simon, Jay, and Rene talk BlackBerry 10, HTC One, Nokia Lumia 900, the new iPad, something something webOS, and Google Drive. This is Mobile Nations!
- Our podcast feed: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe in Zune
- BlackBerry World 2012
- BlackBerry 10
- HTC One X
- Google Drive cloud storage service launches, 5GB free space for all
- Nokia Lumia 900
- The new iPad
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson) of Android Central
- Kevin Michaluk (@crackberrykevin) of CrackBerry.com
- Derek Kessler (@dkdsgn) of PreCentral.net
- Simon Sage (@simonsage of WPCentral
- Jay Bennett (@JayTBennett) of Girls Gone Gadgets
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of TiPb.com
FeedbackGot something to say? Agree or disagree with something we said? Have something you want us to discuss on a future show? Don't just sit there yelling at the screen, dammit, let us know!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @mobilenations
- Web: www.mobilenations.com
CreditsOur music is pROgraM vs. Us3R by by morgantj. Introduction by Joseph Holder.Thanks to the Mobile Nations network of store for sponsoring this podcast, and to our fantastic live chat members for keeping us honest and making us smart!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.