Digital Offers: Become a professional photo editor for only $29!
Have you ever wanted to become a photo editing master, but whenever you try out apps like Photoshop, you get overwhelmed at the mere sight of all those buttons and oh my God what does that thing do? Is that a stamp… Thingie? What does that lasso button do? I think I'm going to puke…
Learning how to edit professionally (and without fear) with Photoshop can be an incredibly rewarding skill, but the cost of learning this valuable art might not always be the most appealing. Classes online can cost hundreds of dollars and can often expire if not taken in time, rendering them useless.
That's why the Ultimate Adobe Photo Editing Bundle is perfect for those who are looking to become a Photoshop master, without spending an arm and a leg on learning what exactly it is they need to know. See, without iMore's Editing Bundle, you would spend around $566 on your courses, but with our 94% discount, you'll only be spending $29.99.
Plus you have lifetime access to the bundles after you buy them. Pretty crazy, right?
With the Ultimate Adobe Photo Editing Bundle, you get eight classes that break down into:
- Photoshop for Beginners, where you learn the basics of editing with Photoshop.
- Photoshop CC Crash Course, where you learn the core tools in Photoshop CC in order to make your own creative masterpieces.
- Learn Adobe Photoshop CS6 & CC From Scratch, which teaches you how to master specific tools in Photoshop CS6 & CC.
- High End Beauty Retouching Techniques in Photoshop, where you can learn the tips and tricks behind luxury advertisement & imaging.
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Lightroom 6, which teaches you how to enhance your images through Lightroom's incredible software.
- Real World Hands-On Freelance Mastery, where you can learn how to become your own boss after learning essential skills for Photoshop freelancers.
- Adobe Lightroom for Beginners, which teaches the basics of learning how to edit with Lightroom.
- Master Lightroom and Photoshop in One Week, where you learn how to edit photos like a true professional with this basic introduction to editing and digital blending.
Learning how to become a professional photo editor can be daunting and extremely overwhelming, but with the right courses and instruction, and if you're going at the right pace for yourself, tackling photo editing doesn't have to give you anxiety. So check out the Ultimate Adobe Photo Editing Bundle. Your resume will thank you!
See deal at iMore Offer
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Your source for all things Apple