App Giveaway: Flick Quarterback for iPhone and iPad
Full Fat, the creators of Flick Golf and Flick Soccer, have brought a new flicking game to their lineup - Flick Quarterback! In Flick Quarterback, you are the quarterback of your favorite football team and it's your job to pass - er, flick - the football to receivers and dodge defenders.
NFL Flick Quarterback is the first game to put the guts and glory of offensive passing in your hands. Be the QB of your favorite team - pass to receivers, dodge defenders and make amazing trick shots.
The incredible flick and 'after-touch' controls that have made users across the world love Flick Golf and Flick Soccer are now powering this awesome football-throwing experience.
- Complete passes to try for the highest score in Playmaker
- Face your opponents, avoiding their intelligent movement and interception skills
- Juke oncoming defenders to avoid getting sacked
- Throw as many passes as you can into the trash can in Trick Shot
- Play during the day or night, and even take on the natural elements – can you stand up to the wind like the toughest of NFL QBs?
- Pick your favorite team and customize your jersey name and number to become the QB you’ve always dreamed of becoming
- Play among beautifully rendered 3D stadium environments
- More than 120 unique football player animations
- Dancing cheerleaders before the game
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Stunning high resolution graphics
- Enhanced for iPad 2
TiPb knows how much our readers love football, games, and free stuff, so we're gifting 5 copies of Flick Quarterback! For a chance to win, let us know which football team is your favorite and which version you prefer - iPhone or iPad.
Flick Quarterback is available on the iPhone for $2.99 and on the iPad for $4.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!