Fluke HD is a board game for the iPad. It has recently been updated with a classic board theme.
This is a fun little board game! The premise is very simple, so even kids can play. The goal is to get all your tokens to the finish line by rolling the dice. If you're lucky, you'll land on a teleport to move forward and if you're not so lucky, you'll teleport backwards or get your token knocked off by another player.
Rediscover the joy of board games on the iPad with Fluke HD. Download this visually vibrant and action filled game today to play with your friends, family, or loved ones. Fluke HD represents a digital twist on the board game genre with gameplay in the vein of classics such as Snakes & Ladders, Sorry! and Ludo.
- Live multi-player capability
- Apple Game Center integration
- Fluke HD is OpenFeint enabled
- 5 uniquely themed board layouts
- AI support with 3 difficulty levels
- Interactive online leaderboards via OpenFeint integration
- Un-lockable game achievements
- Original game music and in-game sound effects
The update includes:
- New Classic themed board.
- New Achievements & Leaderboard
- Minor performance enhancements
The good folks at Local Aliens LLC have given us 5 promo codes to giveaway to our awesome readers! For a chance to win, just leave a comment below!
Fluke HD is available on the iPad for $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.