iMore show 305: New new iPad and polka dubstep
Rene and Georgia are joined by Marc Edwards of Bjango to talk September 12 event rumors, a new new iPad, 16:9 repercussions, Apple ditching YouTube, and console quality graphics. This is the iMore show!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
September 12 and iPhone 5
- Apple to roll new Dock connector out across entire iOS product lineup this fall
- iPhone 5 preview: 4G LTE networking
- iOS 6 is scalable to 640 x 1136, possibly the dimensions of the next gen iPhone
- iOS 6 beta 4 removes YouTube app from iPhone, iPad -- and that could be a good thing
- Which missing features do you most want Apple to add to iOS?
- Apple and Amazon respond to account security concerns
- Real Racing 3 set to bring console like visuals to your iPhone and iPad
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows