Georgia, Rene, and Seth talk yet more Apple television rumors, go deep on the iPad mini mockups, argue about Siri and the iPod touch, and pre-order their iPhone pre-order thoughts. Oh, and the air conditioning, live stream, and screen sharing all trifectafail! This is the iMore show!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- iPad mini won't be much smaller, but will be a lot narrower, thinner, and lighter
- Could Apple sell a $200 iPad mini, and how would investors react if they did?
- iPhone 5 pre-orders planned for September 12, second release wave for first week of October
- iPhone 5 preview: New, smaller Dock connector
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows