iMore show 306: iPad mini mockups and meltdowns
Georgia, Rene, and Seth talk yet more Apple television rumors, go deep on the iPad mini mockups, argue about Siri and the iPod touch, and pre-order their iPhone pre-order thoughts. Oh, and the air conditioning, live stream, and screen sharing all trifectafail! This is the iMore show!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- iPad mini won't be much smaller, but will be a lot narrower, thinner, and lighter
- Could Apple sell a $200 iPad mini, and how would investors react if they did?
- iPhone 5 pre-orders planned for September 12, second release wave for first week of October
- iPhone 5 preview: New, smaller Dock connector
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows