iMore show 316: Apple, Google, and Maps
Rene talks with MG Siegler of parislemon and TechCrunch about iOS 6 maps, Apple and Google, how they handle media and public perception, and their relationship past, present, and future. This is an iMore show special edition!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- A letter from Tim Cook on Maps
- Original iOS Maps took 2 engineers and 3 weeks
- Google Working on Maps for iPhone and iPad
- Ripping Off The Bloody Band-Aid
- How Google Went From Search Engine To Content Destination
- iOS 6: Setting Apple Maps expectations
- MG Siegler ([@parishlemon](http://twitter.com/gte) of [parislemon.com](http://www.parislemon.com) and [TechCrunch](http://techcrunch.com/author/mg-siegler/)
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring this week's show. Your one-stop-shop for everything iPhone and iPad, including cables, cases, chargers, Bluetooth and much more, check out store.imore.com.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!