iMore show 316: Apple, Google, and Maps
Rene talks with MG Siegler of parislemon and TechCrunch about iOS 6 maps, Apple and Google, how they handle media and public perception, and their relationship past, present, and future. This is an iMore show special edition!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- A letter from Tim Cook on Maps
- Original iOS Maps took 2 engineers and 3 weeks
- Google Working on Maps for iPhone and iPad
- Ripping Off The Bloody Band-Aid
- How Google Went From Search Engine To Content Destination
- iOS 6: Setting Apple Maps expectations
- MG Siegler ([@parishlemon](http://twitter.com/gte) of [parislemon.com](http://www.parislemon.com) and [TechCrunch](http://techcrunch.com/author/mg-siegler/)
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
Thanks to the iMore Accessory Store for sponsoring this week's show. Your one-stop-shop for everything iPhone and iPad, including cables, cases, chargers, Bluetooth and much more, check out store.imore.com.