iMore show 351: The flattening
David Barnard of App Cubby joins Rene, Peter, and Derek to talk about Tim Cook at D11, the Apple TV, open APIs, wearable watches, glassable glasses, future Mac Pros, trendy designs, and more!
Got something to say about the show? Love/hate the new format? Agree/disagree with something we said? Speak your mind in the comments and we'll read the best ones next show!
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Tim Cook at AllThingsD
- iOS 7 Black and White and Flat All Over
- iOS 7 wants: Actionable notifications and push interface
- App Cubby apps
- Mac Pro: The next generation
- How we write for iMore
- Talk Mobile 2013
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, Debug, Ad hoc, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows