Jim Metzendorf, the man who wrote the book on Logic Pro, joins Rene and Peter to talk about the brand new Logic Pro X. But first! We take a look at T-Mobile's new JUMP, AT&T's Next, and Verizon's Edge, and remind everyone the carriers aren't in this to lose money...
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- T-Mobile introduces JUMP, upgrade/replace your phone any time you want (theoretically)
- AT&T strikes back with NEXT, accelerated upgrade program that'll let you get a new phone or tablet every year
- Verizon gets into the early upgrade game with Edge
- Logic Pro X review: Great for podcasters, great period
- Apple puts its price tag where its policy is, charges full price for Logic Pro X upgrade on Mac App Store
- How to request a refund for an iTunes or App Store purchase
- Will the new Mac Pro make your office look like an episode of Hoarders?
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, Debug, Ad hoc, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows