Chris Umiastowski, Mobile Nations' own financial guru, joins Rene to crunch Apple's Q3 2013 numbers, examine why iPhone was up, everything else was down, and explore the future of iOS in the Car.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Apple announces Q3 2013 earnings: 31.2 million iPhones, 14.6 million iPads, 3.8 million Macs
- Apple Q3 2013 conference call highlights
- Apple Retail Stores see strong sales growth in Q3 2013, most successful MacBook Air launch yet
- Mac sales slip in latest Apple quarterly results - what's it mean?
- Tim Cook on Russia: 80% of iPhones sold from Retail, record sales figures for the quarter
- iOS in the Car and how Apple could get past licensing and own every screen in the future
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, Debug, Ad hoc, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows