The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple! On this episode Rene and Peter are joined by Mark Gurman of 9to5Mac to talk about Apple/Beats, 3x iPhone 6, multi-window iPad, OS X 10.10 redesign, Healthbook, and more! Subscribe and watch or listen along!
Support the iMore show: Go to squarespace.com/imore and use offer code IMORE to save 10% on your new website!
- iPhone 6 with larger, sharper 1704 x 960 resolution screen in testing Apple plans to match Microsoft Surface with split-screen iPad multitasking in iOS 8
- iWatch's novelty emerges as Apple taps sensor and fitness experts
- OS X 10.10 emphasis planned for WWDC, iOS 8 features pushed to iOS 8.1, new Apple TV still in the works
- Imagining a 5-inch iPhone 6
Join us live!
The best way to enjoy the iMore show is by joining us live. Not only do you get in on all the un-edited action, including the pre- and post-show shenanigans, but you can interact with us in the chatroom and generally have more fun than the internet should allow. Same iMore time, same iMore channel every week:
- Thursdays at 1pm PT, 4pm ET, 9pm GMT.
Be part of the show!
If you can't join us live but still want to be part of the show, simply send in your comments, questions, corrections, or feedback in advance!