UFC Undisputed 2010, a universal app for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, has just been updated with Game Center support and better still, it's on sale this weekend -- 70% off -- in honor of the GSP fight... er, UFC 124.
The Game Center update includes leaderboards and 19 different achievements. And really, when you throw the high-knee knockout, slam someone senseless, ground-and-pound them into the next round, grab an armbar that's sweet or lock on a triangle and put them to sleep, you want all your friends to know about it, right?
MMA fans and UFC junkies, check out the complete feature list and more screenshots after the break, and if you try out Undisputed 2010, let me know what you think.
And here's to a great fight tonight between GSP and Koz tonight!
[$1.99 on sale - iTunes link]
- HANDHELD FIGHTING EXPERIENCE – Explore UFC Undisputed 2010’s simplified interface on the iPhone and iPad, including swipes on the touch screen to execute punches, kicks, takedowns and more. Quick and fun puzzle paths are implemented for players to escape submissions.
- UFC FIGHTERS – Navigate a roster of more than 25 prolific UFC fighters from all five of UFC’s official weight classes, each with an authentic appearance.
- EXHIBITION MODE – Choose from any two fighters in the same weight class and compete in a quick-play single match.
- TOURNAMENT MODE – Select a fighter and compete to win a Championship by defeating all other opponents in the fighter’s respective weight class.
- LEADERBOARD SYSTEM – Compare fight results with other players to determine leaders in wins by knockout, submission or decision.
- SOCIAL NETWORKING CONNECTIVITY – Share game progress and achievements with friends through Facebook and Twitter connectivity.
- UFC PORTAL – Stay up to date with UFC through the latest news and information on upcoming events, access to fighter profiles and PPV predictions, as well as an active UFC ticker filled with updates.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]