App Giveaway: Save the Pencil for iPhone
Save the Pencil is a new, fun, little iPhone game. The goal is to guide HB, the pencil, through all the dots while collecting stars and avoiding the mean paper clips, rulers, and erasers.
This is a fantastic little puzzle game! You can only pass through the blue dots once, and the yellow dots as many time as you wish, but you must pass through them all before landing on the red dot. Throw in the obsessional part of you that insists on collecting all the stars and the occasional stress of being chased be a paper clip, and you have a real challenge on your hands! Not to mention, the graphics are just adorable.
You are HB; young, sharp and full of lead. A pencil on a mission to join the dots but there’s a rebellion in the stationery cupboard! The paper clips, rulers, erasers and their friends are angry, and they’ll do anything to stop you. Guide HB to safety and collect the bonus stars to unlock more challenging levels!
- Fun, addictive gameplay with plenty of variety. Tap the dots to move HB safely through each level.
- 60 challenging puzzles across 4 chapters will keep you tapping away.
- Full Game Center integration, with chapter leaderboards and over 20 achievements to earn.
- Collect three stars on every level. Some may be simple, but others are perplexing!
- Regular updates providing new levels and new enemies.
- End of chapter bosses offer a unique challenge.
- Different enemies interact with gameplay in different ways. Dodge paperclips, avoid spinning rulers, race erasers, and more!
- All your favourite stationery characters in one game!
- Full Retina Display support.
The good folks at Perfect Dimension have given us promo codes to give away to 5 lucky winners. For a chance to win, just leave a comment below!
Save the Pencil is available on the iPhone for $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Former app and photography editor at iMore, Leanna has since moved on to other endeavors. Mother, wife, mathamagician, even though she no longer writes for iMore you can still follow her on Twitter @llofte.