Clash Royale is now available on the App Store. Launching worldwide, this latest game from the same company that brought us Clash of Clans is a mix of multiple genres, including card collection, tower defence, and even MOBA "laning". What's more is if you don't need to be a Clash of Clans fan to enjoy this latest title from Supercell.
The aim of the game is to duel others in real-time, attempting to destroy your opponents' towers. As noted above, it's a slight mash-up of multiple gameplay elements to form quite the addictive title. Here are some highlighted features available in Clash Royale:
- Duel players from around the world in real-time and take their Trophies
- Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
- Destroy opponent's towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
- Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
- Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
- Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
- Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
- Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
- Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Ready to get stuck in? Download Clash Royale from the App Store.
- Free - Download Now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Get the Aviary Twitter app for just $1.99, today only!
You haven't lived until you've used a third-party Twitter app like Aviary. You want to live, don't you?
Apple's Cyber Monday iPhone SE sale essentially makes the price $290
The iPhone SE is already an incredible price, even without any discounts, but with Apple's Black Friday sale, you can get one for a song.
Which AirPods should you buy on Black Friday?
Thinking of buying AirPods for Black Friday but can't decide which ones you should get? I've got some advice that should help you decide.
Need a clicker for your Apple TV? Here are the best
Whether you hate the Siri Remote, lost your old one, or just scouting out the market, here are our favorite remotes to control your Apple TV.