Fieldrunners updated, adds multiplayer, new maps, power towers!
Fieldrunners is still my favorite tower defense-style game for the iPad and they've finally (can I say finally again?) put out an update, including an awesome multiplayer mode. Yes, you can now obliterate your editors. I mean friends!
- Now play multi-player with or against friends!
- Three amazing new single player maps!
- Two fun multi-player maps!
- Powerful new towers!
- New fieldrunners to defeat!
- Innovative new merger of tactical path and open field based gameplay.
- Plasma tower: Creates a combo attack when it's projectile collides with another Plasma tower.
- Shotgun tower: Fires a devastating volley of drill bits in a large conical area.
- Lava tower: Incinerates all nearby fieldrunners in a giant wave of fire.
Check out our original review video after the break and if you get the update let me know how you like it!
[$7.99 - iTunes link]
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Senior Editor at iMore and a practicing therapist specializing in stress and anxiety. She speaks everywhere from conferences to corporations, co-host of Vector and Isometric podcasts, follow her on Twitter @Georgia_Dow and check out her series at anxiety-videos.com.